Thursday, February 5, 2009

What I Learned Today

Do not ever put a curious, techno-loving boy in the car, with your ONLY set of push-button lock keys and then close the door....
It was scary for a minute. Good thing he loves pushing those buttons!

5 comments:

Zach and Linds said...

Oh No!!! Haha! Funny now but I bet then, it was pretty scary!

Lynsi said...

holy moly, yeah, that could put you in panic mode. good thing it didn't last long.
Have so much fun at Ragner, I'm going to have to pass, we have lots planned around that same time and it might be a little much to leave the kiddos. You will love it though!
By the way the half was so great, beautiful run!

Lynley said...

Oh my gosh! That is one of my biggest fears! I feel bad for both of you!

Rachel said...

oh man that was a close one!!

Nici said...

Lisa, I made the chicken fingers and fry medly from your "What's for dinner?" blog. We really liked it all. Ry popped the left overs in the toaster oven the next day and said they were great! Thanks for the recipe!