


Brett was very glad that Ryan wanted this bow out ASAP! I hope our little girls have hair like him!Today, I received a nice compliment, one which I am sure that many of you have received. A lady at Chick-fil-a asked if I was LDS. When I said yes (are my g's showing?) she said " I thought you were... you can just tell."
As I left there, I was thinking about how she could tell. I thought of all of the people I have seen who I was certain that they were LDS, too. You really can tell. There is just a peacefulness and a glow about fellow members of the church because we really do have what makes us most happy. I hope to always live up to that "glow". I hope people will always be able to tell that I am LDS. I will do my best!
7 comments:
cute pics! what a funny little guy! thanks for letting us hang out with you guys! we had a blast!
Ryan with that bow reminds me of Tyler...poor little guy. At least he doesn't have an older sister who will dress him up regularly with her friends and parade up and down the street.
Little girls?? Plural? I didn't know about this plan... ;) (Love ya, B)
loving that bow. looks good. also, it is funny how you kind of can tell that people are lds. you just get this feeling.
yes Brett... the plan is 10 girls and 10 boys. Then we can have our own tv show... 20 and counting!
I just had to say how funny I thought your laundry post was... must run in the family! I despise putting away laundry too and unfortunately I fold it right on the coffee table in our front room. I have tried to get better about putting it away faster, now I just bring it to the room in belongs in to sit a few more days.
I totally agree with that lady! You definitely have the glow. When I was a missionary in Hawaii, we worked at the PCC some of the time and I could look through crowds and almost always spot LDS faces...and sometimes the g line. =) Also, is that Brooklyn's bow that Ryan's wearing? Haha - good times.
Post a Comment