I decided that I would not expose Ryan to TV until he was two. However, we went on a road trip and Sesame Street DVDS got us through. Not long after that, Ryan got sick and was bored, but didn't want to play so I thought that a video wouldn't hurt. My sister showed Elmo's World when she babysat... and now he loves it! All day today he pointed at the TV and tried to turn it on. I made this mistake of humming the Elmo's World song and he ran to the TV! I foiled my own plan. I guess a little TV here and there won't hurt.
A blue-eyed dog lover.... I never would have thought! But,I love that he loves dogs so much... so much that I can picture myself getting a one. Me... the anti-dog lady! I just can't resist that cute face!
Ryan loves helping out. He gets such a big grin when I ask him to help me push the shopping cart or carry a bag. Anytime I am cleaning or doing laundry, he is right there trying to be a part of it. After our Stake Confrence, Ryan saw all of the men putting away folding chairs. He started draggin chairs to where they needed to go and was helping random men carry their chairs. I was so proud. He is such a great helper! Does anyone need their gloor mopped?
4 comments:
well it is good we don't live closer, because I would have ruined that long ago...my girls come out knowing how to turn on the t.v.
I do wish we lived closer though, Paisley doesn't have anyone her age out here...
Elmo's World is one of the best shows for kids that age, and maybe in a few months Blue's Clues is another good one.
Blake Loves Elmo too. We got him an Elmo Live Doll for Christmas and it is his favorite toy. It sings and dances and tells stories. A little TV can't rot the brain, but it can keep mommy saine!
I can relate to a little one walking around with the remote and pointing to the TV... oh well. It is all part of being a mommy these days. I totaly get the "La, la, la, la" stuck in my head after Morgen watches Elmo.
Post a Comment