
On Valentine's Day eve, Brett took me out on a date. I told him that I wanted him to just take me out like the old days. And he sure did! He came up with the " Tour of You". He had 5 envelopes and I had to give him a kiss to get one. Each had something that he loves about me and an activity associated with it. We went to dinner, my favorite yogurt place, shopping and to a movie! What a night! He is so thoughtful. It was so fun to have fun just the two of us. I was very proud of myself as well because it was the first time that I left Ryan while he was still awake - besides with my mom and dad. Usually I feel better if I get him down before we go out, but this time, I just left. My sister was watching him and she did great! I had nothing to worry about! It was a big step for me. I think I can do that more often and MAYBE even handle an overnight date! I am now a huge believer in dates. Go on some!
4 comments:
Dates are wonderful and that sounds like an awesome one- how sweet. let me guess...your "favorite yogurt store" was 21 choices. am i right? =)
Brett is so good to you...how fun!
and I miss 21 Choices...
awwww that is sooooo sweet!
Post a Comment