Before I type... my conscience is reminding me that I challenged myself to 30 days of finding joy in the everyday things in life.
Ryan learned how to stick his finger up his nose. It was funny, cute and gross at the same time.
OKAY....
now i am free to say that i DO NOT LIKE putting away laundry. I am doing it right now and I just had to vent about it. I don't mind doing the laundry. I especially don't mind folding laundry because I always fold watching a mindless tv show. but, then the basket usually just sits and sits because I hate putting it away so much. But, I am trying to put it away within 24 hours of washing... so that is why I am in this putting away laundry funk!
(Conscience poking me again)
At least I have clothes to put away. For that I am so grateful!
Thanks, conscience!
(no pictures today... just imagine a pile of laundry the size of a little hill and me with my eyebrows furrowed)
4 comments:
good challenge...I need that one as well. but a pile of clothes clean or not is still always daunting
i, too hate that part of laundry! luckily my older girls can put their own away. even though it takes them so long and i still have to help a little, at least i don't have to do it all by myself. and jake is in charge of his own.
oh my gosh, Lisa, I am the same way! That's a good idea to make myself put it away within 24 hours Sometimes my laundry room turns into my closet because everything's washed and folded, I just hate putting it away!!
I totally agree with you! That is one of the thigs I dislike the most. I now fold laundry on the kitchen table so I have to put it away before we eat dinner.
Post a Comment