Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleepy Memories

Ryan woke up from his afternoon nap after about 45 minutes. I knew that he would still be tired. So, instead of laying him back down, I took him to the couch and snuggled in with him. This way, I could get a nap too and feel completly justified. He needed me. Then, as we were laying there, Ryan stuck his little arm around the back of my neck - you know - back in between my pillow and neck. He really had to work to get it back there, so he was purposefully doing that. What a little snuggle-bug man.

IT WAS SO CUTE!

I never want to forget that.

This was pretty cute, too.

1 comment:

Quinn Family said...

How adorable...I don't know if you sleep with him often, but I don't with Paisley, so last week was the first time we snuggled in for some sleep together too and I loved it.
How long do you think we can keep them doing that...11, 12 years :)