The activity: we had a ward party the week before Halloween that was a blast. On Halloween night we took Ry to my parents so we could how him off to the neighbors and get some candy for mom and dad! We did let him try a piece of candy for the first time... boy did that go over well!
The reaction: Ryan had a blast! We had a little trouble getting him to want to keep his hat on ( as you can see from the first picture), but once he started getting candy, he forgot all about the hat! He also loved seeing all of the other kids and their costumes as they came to the door.




9 comments:
What a sweet little puppy. And what a trooper for making it through a fun night even though he was getting sick. I hope he starts to feel better soon.
Oh no! I hope that he is feeling better. Gennovah had croup for Halloween so we hit 5 or 6 houses. She actually had more fun handing out candy to the "customers" that came to the door. Boston has croup now. I loved Ry's costume! Super cute job to Juli! You could get that good if you practice. Is it wrong to love when your kids are sick, it's the only time they really want to cuddle with me now...
Such a cutie. Sorry he wasn't feeling well. Poor little guy.
I have to comment! So sorry that little Ryan was sick...hopefully he is feeling great by now! Our little guy was sick on Halloween, too, and I thought for a good few minutes of a good "punny" title to post on our blog...the best I could come up with was "A not-so-happy halloween." I was disappointed. I failed. YOU, however, have the perfect title! "Sick or Treat"!! It's what I was looking for all along! Doh.
o.k. that last picture just melts my heart! And the dalmation costume is just darling! I feel so bad for little Ryan, hopefully he's feeling better.
Ah! I know he's sick in that last picture-but don't you just LOVE cuddling like that?
Hey Lisa! Your family is just so cute! I love the pictures of little Ryan on Halloween...he's an adorable baby! Hope that all is going well for you guys!
Such a cute puppy! I hate when the kiddos are sick! You wish you could be sick for them. Hope he is feeling better now!
henry was a dalmation puppy too! i am up for running and hanging out now whenever you are ready!
Post a Comment