Monday, November 17, 2008

I am Grateful for...

wonderully, creative friends who inspire me! I was just looking at blogs and my friend, Jill had this great idea to post about something we are thankful for each day. I am going to do it! I told Brett that sometimes I feel like I am running on a mental treadmill everyday - I have lots of ideas, but I never get anywhere with them. So, it is fun to see people who actually follow through on their ideas - because it makes me want to do the same! Thanks, friends!

2 comments:

The Postl's said...

That is such a great idea! I know what you mean about the Treadmill thing, I feel the same way.

Jill said...

Yeah! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. It's been a lot of fun for me to come up with something new each day.