Primary Songs!
I sing Ryan primary songs a lot because I don't know many other songs to sing to him. As I was singing some songs to him today before bedtime, it I realized that these songs include very important principles that I want him to teach him.
For example:
"Pray, He is there. Speak, He is listening. You are His child. His love now surrounds you."
-A Child's Prayer
"Love one another as Jesus loves you. Try to show kindness in all that you do. Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought."
-I am Trying to Be Like Jesus
Simple and True.

Everytime I look into his cute face, it reminds me that I have a BIG job to do. I am grateful for those sweet songs that remind me what is most important.
2 comments:
you're so sweet lisa. i like all your "i'm thankful for"'s. and i nice reminder to remember all the good things. miss you love you! xoxo!
I love primary songs too! I was the primary chorister in our old ward and I always felt the spirit hearing those children sing such pure and sweet doctrines of the gospel.
Post a Comment