My BoY is BACK!
Two days ago, Ryan looked like this:

After the 6th trip to the doctor since Halloween, we finally got some anti-biotics that seem to be working this time and he looked like this today:


I am so THANKFUL he is feeling better! I missed his big smile!
6 comments:
He is the cutest! Seriously! Look at those eyes! Have you taken him to D-land?
he's so cute. i got a quick glimpse of him on sunday at church. he has got a ton of hair! i can't believe it! glad he is feeling better. it was fun to see you, too.
Yeah for healthy babies! I hope he is able to stay well through the holiday season.
I know just how you feel. We are in the same boat with Ben!
Oh and I can't tell you how bummed I am that you guys won't be making it for Thanksgiving! What's up with that! Az is much more the place to be in November! But I guess you have to do what you have to do! We'll miss you. See you in January???
I am so glad that he is getting better. It is horrible when you know they aren't feeling well. He is so handsome!
Post a Comment