Sunday, November 9, 2008

Knock Your Socks Off!

If you looked at my shoes - you would be sad.
Very Sad.

My shoe collection is the rainy day of shoes. It is like the "let's go watch the grass grow" of shoes. No, it is like the 10 inning baseball game when no one scores of shoes.
BORING.
A brown pair, a black pair a few other scuffed pairs are what I call my own.

I just don't really buy shoes. My feet have been neglected.

As a result, the rest of me is suffering. That boredom has crept up into my outfits. Instead of a stylish, beautiful wife, my husband gets stuck with a flip-flop wearing, pony-tail loving, jeans clad wife.

But, what if I had these shoes that I found on the Shabby Apple Clothing Website:

Then, I would put on this(the Go-Go Dress):



Carry this(Baby's Breath):

And wear these(Horizon):

Man, I would knock his socks off! And mine, too.


You can spice up your life, too, by checking out this wonderful clothing line: Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com).

4 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I love it! I hope you win the vingette! I LOVE all of the dresses on this site. But hey, you are the cutest wife/mommy EVER, so no worries there!

Forsythe said...

I love Shabby Apple, I own a dress of theirs and it is really well made! I think your hot no matter what you wear!

Rachel said...

chels showed me that site! loooove the stuff on there. and i must say you would look smashing in that whole outfit. better tell santa!! but chels is right, you are so beautiful it really doesn't matter what you wear. love you, miss you!!

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Man, that all is so true for me too! Well, except for the wife part..I don't have a husband. And maybe this is why!