* in order for me to post pictures, I have to turn on our other lap-top, switch the internet and just take a lot more time than I want to spend, so my parents will be represented by this close, but not quite, picture.WONDERFUL PARENTS!
I just feel so grateful to have been blessed with such a great mom and dad. Not only did they do a great job raising me ( in my opinion) but they continue to give endless support and love. For example, last Friday, my mom drove all the way to our apartment to hold Ryan so I could go to the store. My dad stopped by on Saturday to bring us and Ryan some smoothies. Today, they both helped out a lot with sick... but on the mend... Ryan.
I just couldn't ask for more.
1 comment:
I feel the same way about my parents. What would we do with out them? Your mom and dad our like second parents to me. I was so excited to hear that your dad was called to be the Stake President. He was an amazing Bishop and I know that he will be the same as President. Send my love to them and tell them that we will be at church the Sunday after Thanksgiving because Jeremy has a training in Irvine that next week.
Post a Comment