
Ingredients:
6 Tablespoons Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoons Vanilla
2 Eggs
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Whip butter and sugar together. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in a sauce pan over stove. Combine with butter and sugar mixture. Add vanilla and eggs. Mix well.Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to wet ingredients. Mix well. Stir in remaining chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (*important, otherwise they will not turn out fudgy). Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
10 comments:
Glad you liked the cookies! Now you understand my weight gain(:
P.S. Your little guy is ADORABLE!
MMMMM... They were delicious last night. Thanks so much! Also Jason said that was his favorite meal you have made - I couldn't believe he liked all those veggies and beans. You are my hero! I need that recipe asap. Thanks again - Nat
holy cow those look delish! i am so making them. thanks lis!!
ps-thanks for not making me do the word verification thing on your blog. that is so annoying...but no offense to anyone who does do that :) hugs and kisses!
You had me at fudgy! YEs, I think I might just find some excuse to make those tomorrow!
Yummy!! You are best little baker, and cook! Ryan looks super cute in his overalls at the pumpkin patch!!
lisa those look amazing!
those look so good, lisa! Think I'll make them for our little playdate tomorrow...see ya soon.
made them and love them! even better put a scoop of ice cream in between two cookies and make an ice cream sandwich!!! love ya lis!
I made these last night- delicious! We ended up dipping a few in peanut butter- oh my!
Post a Comment