Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrate FALL!

Fall is such a FUN time of year. I just love embracing every season and doing season-y things like apple orchards and pumpkin patches! We got to go with some friends to a beautiful apple orchard called Oak Glen. We had so much fun. We did more picture taking than apple picking, but it is hard to resist those perfect picture moments like these:









Ryan and I also went to the Heritage Park pumpkin patch with my parents. We just can't get enough!


It seems like Ryan is not afraid of animals at all! In fact, I think he likes them! My child... an animal lover!? What am I going to do?

7 comments:

Sally said...

So Cute! I love the photo of Ryan in all the pumpkins!

Barbie and Craig said...

He is soooo adorable! Where did you find the random puppy to make that picture even more perfect?! He's just precious!

Millicent said...

Your famliy is so darn cute!!! Miss ya! xo

Sunnie said...

cute cute pics! i'm excited to see you guys again at christmas hopefully. so fun!

Nici said...

These pictures are so cute!!! I love the fall and the pumpkins... the people across the street have a pumpkin patch, it has been nice to look at. I told them that is they wake up one day and half of them are on our lawn...I know nothing about it! :) Happy Halloween!

Elise said...

Looks like you all are having a blast! it's my goal to make it to a pumpkin patch this week as I have never been to one!

Shelley Nicole said...

That DARLING boy! Oh my gosh you guys, really! I want to come see you when I'm in California! You gonna be there around New Year's?