Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hairy Grapes

We trimmed Ryan's hair last night. We didn't do the whole ceremonious first hair cute deal, because he has so much hair that we have trimmed it a few times already. However, we have never saved his hair and that is something that my dad really wanted us to do. It's a tradition thing, I guess. So, Brett put the hair that we cut in a Ziploc bag and we weren't quite sure what to do with it after that, so it was just left on the counter. This morning, we were hurrying to get out the door for church, so I threw some snacks into ziplocs. Conveniently, there was a bag on the counter, which I used. During sacrament meeting, I was shoving grapes into Ryan's mouth to keep him quiet. I noticed that the grapes were hairy! I had used the ziploc with Ryan's hair in it! So much for saving it. Sorry, Dad! We tried!

4 comments:

Forsythe said...

Funny story! I know what do you do with the hair in a bag?

Wendy Blocker said...

That's funny! He ate his own baby hair! I think the story is more interesting than the saved baby hair!

Brittney Paul said...

you seriously have the best stories!!!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Lisa--
I love this story. I think its all being part of being a mom. I seriously don't remember anything and half the time don't realize what I am doing until its done like I somehow always put the milk in the pantry.