Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 months already!

My little newborn isn't so new anymore! While I hate to see him grow up, it is so fun to watch him get more personality and just so dang cute!!
What an angel face!
Ryan is a very expressive guy - here is one of his classic distressed looks.
I LOVE being a mommy... notice the mommy mark on my sleeve. I didn't know that was there!



Ryan doesn't usually suck his thumb, just his whole fist, but my mom stuck it in there are he did suck for a while. It was the cutest!!


8 comments:

Nancy said...

LOOK at those baby blues!

Mary Kelly said...

I love the distressed look! He is just the sweetest little thing and it is amazing that he is already 3 months old. You look AMAZING by the way! Way to go super mom!

AmyJo said...

He is such a QT!! And I love your family picture. Enjoy all of these little moments..they go by so fast. And I agree with your friend..you look amazing! Love ya

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

oh lis, i LOVE these pictures. the one of you and ryan could not be cuter! you look absolutely beautiful, and i'm not just saying that. motherhood is treating you well my friend! and ryan's eyes! hello??? gorgeous!
and i also love the family picture of you guys at the top of your blog. so cute!
i miss you! call me sometime soon so we can chat.

Lynsi said...

Wow, LIs he's getting so big so fast! I'm so glad you are LOVING the mommy moments! You are the cutest mom ever!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Oh my gosh! GORGEOUS FAMILY! He is so freaking adorable. And you! Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

White Family said...

We sure loved meeting and getting to know Ryan last weekend! He is even more amazing in person than he is in pictures. Love you guys - Jan