Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged...and I finally did it!

Are you proud Natalie and Kate? Here it is - about me and my hubby...


What is your husband's name?Brett Harold Andersen

How long have you been together?Including dating 5.5 years – married for 3.5

How long did you date?October ’02-October ‘04

Who eats more?It depends on what the food is. If it is In & Out, or dessert, I can out eat him.


Who said I love you first?Brett did. This is so bad, but neither of us remember where it was. I just remember that all I said was “thank you”. I wanted to be sure I meant it when I said it back.
Who is taller?Brett

Who has more speeding tickets?Technically, Brett does, but he didn’t get any tickets until we dated and I was in the car for all of them! Who is smarter?I think we are the same, just in different ways. That is one reason why I liked him so much – we had a lot to talk about.

Who is more sensitive?Brett is.

When there is a fight who usually wins?Neither of us – I would say it is equal. We both try to apologize pretty quick.
Who does the laundry?I don\, but Brett will help out if I ask him too.
Who does the dishes?
We usually do them together.
Who sleeps on the right?Me.


Who pays the bills?
Most of our bills are electronic, which is nice.


Who mows the lawn?
We have never had a lawn, but if we did, Brett would do it. He says it is relaxing.


Who cooks dinner?
I do. I like cooking, but I have discussed with Brett the possibility of him cooking he tells me that he doesn’t know why he should because I do it so well J. Thanks a lot, babe.


Who drives when you are together?
Brett does. I am not so good at it after being in NYC for 18 months.


Who is more stubborn?That is a toss up. You would never think that my sweet hubby was stubborn, but he is. For example, one time he was eating wheat thins and fruit dip – gross! When I reacted and told him how gross I thought it was, he kept eating and told me that he liked it. A few days later he revealed that it was actually really gross, but he kept eating it because I was so dramatic about it.

Who kissed who first?
Brett kissed me first, but it was because I was workin’ it!

Who asked who out first?Again, Brett asked me out first, but only after some major flirting by me. He liked another girl when we first met, so it took some work to get him to pay attention to me. It finally worked after 3 weeks, but I thought it was a pity date. When he dropped me off afterward, he said “ Well, I have to go to the store” ( expecting me to offer to go) and I thought that he was just ending the night early and that I would never hear from him again. I went out if town fir a few days after that and when I got back there was a message for me that he had called. I was SO excited! He dropped by unexpectedly that night and we pretty much hung out everyday after that.

Who proposed?
Our story is funny ( it was sad then). We started talking about getting married about 2 months after we started dating so Brett would casually ask quite often. I would tell him that I wanted to, but I wasn’t ready. We broke up a few times until I was finally ready. I went up to Spokane for a week, made my decision when I was back in UT and called Brett and asked if he could come down. On the 4th of July, 2004 I told him I wanted to get married. So, if you look at it that way, I did. But then on Aug 28th(ish) Brett formally proposed. It was great!

4 comments:

Sunnie said...

i like all the fun posts. your little boy is so cute. first babies get really spoiled. we used to hold elle all the time and let her sleep in our bed. i think we messed her up pretty bad. not to scare you or anything:) i'm sure he'll be fine. and i like the new heading for your blog. cute family!

Piper said...

I loved reading your tag! and love the new look!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Hey, I remember all of those great times while we were both dating/being engaged. Oh those wonderful LONG nights!

Forsythe said...

Love the info about Brett. And girl you are always working it! Love the picture of you and Brett and Ry sleeping, so cute!