| What Lisa Means |
![]() You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know. You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. |
Monday, February 25, 2008
What my name says about me...
I saw this on my friend, Kate's blog. It is amazing that it is pretty accurate! Especially the sexy part...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice Lisa! I keep having flashbacks to that time you and Brett did Adam and my colors and Adam kept shouting "Red!". Aaahh, good times! Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog!
I agree, you are all that and a bag of chips. I am glad I can call you one of my best friends!
lisa i love your family picture! You have probably had it up for a while, it has been a while since I have blogged!
Post a Comment