This is my new favorite thing in the whole world... when Ry looks at me and smiles!
This is a horrible picture of me - I havn't been too photogenic lately, but I think it is so funny how different my sis and I look! We are complete opposites! She's a babe!
One of the ladies in the ward made this blanket for Ryan - look how he got his fingers all entwined!
I love watching Brett be a daddy. It is the cutest thing ever!
He looks a little worried about what we did to his hair!
7 comments:
Ugh, I miss you guys soooo much! I can't wait to come down and visit you in CA! Johnny is home this week and we are going to talk about when would be good. I will call you about it later!
Does he have red hair??? We havn't seem him yet. We'll have to get together sometime now that we both live in the same state.
Guys, All i can say is that you make cute babies...well, one so far! He is so freakin cute. I hope that Cali is going and well, especially Brett's job. Shaan and Mack are actually going to be at Disneyland all this week...you should meet up and say hi:)
I love his hair! You should do it like that everyday!
I love the new family photo as the blog template. This baby is SO CUTE and I can't wait to meet him. And Lisa, you look great.
It was so fun to see you guys the other night. Ryan is so cute. Lets get together again soon.
How absolutely wonderful!!! He is such a babe! I love his amazing hair!
Post a Comment