

I just love every day with Brett, my #1 man. He is my favorite person to be around: he is kind, thoughtful, he makes me laugh and he helps me not get stressed out so much. My favorite thing to do with him is just to talk. He motivates me to be a little better each day. I love him even more now because of him I have my little man #2! Each day is such a delight to watch him change and grow. I love each new sound and smile that little Ry makes. How lucky I am to have my two Valentines!
1 comment:
How sweet! Glad you enjoyed your Valentine's Day with your favorite boys! I can't believe how much Ryan looks like you and your bros!
We won't be seeing you in Cali for Katie's wedding, we are planning on her AZ reception. So, one of these days soon hopefully we can see you guys!
Post a Comment