Sunday, March 2, 2008

What's in my purse?


1. nursing cover
2.burp cloth
3.6 diapers
4. 1 pair of socks and 2 random socks
5.blanket
6. formula - which i don't use, so i don't know why i've been carrying it around!
7. baby toy
8. trash
9. regular pad and what i like to call "boob pad"
10. petrolium jelly
11.mac lipgloss
12. wipes
13. hand sanatizer

fun tag...i am working on yours,ange! I tag, piper, jill, and lorraine( on the condition that you post more pis of warren)!

8 comments:

Lynley said...

You are definitely a Mom based on what's in your purse! Formula is heavy! You should get that outta there! Also, what's the petroleum jelly for???!

Piper said...

That was fun, thanks.

Sunnie said...

6 dipes! that is a ton! i have the hugest bag that i carry around. my list would honestly be so long. maybe sometime i'll have to take stock of what is in there. also, ryan is really cute! is his hair getting lighter? jada's totally did.

Piper said...

I did try calling you for Pinkberry and left you a voicemail. I loved it. Maybe we can go this weekend....Like in between the sealing and luncheon, or luncheon and reception......Can't wait to see you!

S&F Seminario said...

Yes this sounds familiar. Except that it only gets worse after another kid is added to the bag. Fernando thinks there should be a bag for each, but how could I manage that? I guess I choose one hugely unorganized bag rather than toting two organized ones. Probably not a good idea. The Mac lip gloss shows me you've still got it together even though you've got that random sock in there to keep you human. :)

Kourtney said...

Wow! You really are a mom! So fun to discover your blog and see your little baby! He is really adorable. Congrats!

Lynsi said...

You are a true mom! Wait till they get a little older... then it seems the crumbs and junk starts to add up... Every time I clean out my purse it looks as if I just crushed an entire pkg. crackers in there!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Hi Lisa! This is Emily Ames (we worked together at Geneva a few years ago) -- I found your blog through Sarah Craigs:) I hope that's okay!
Congratulations on little Ryan! He is absolutely beautiful!
Speaking of babies...I have a quick question for you. My husband and I are expecting our first in August and as "luck" would have it, my due date falls right in the middle of a 6 week training in Manhattan for his new job (which will be in LA). I was wondering if you could fill me in on some Dr.s that are out there...we need all the help we can get!