Sunday, March 16, 2008

a wedding and a baby









Last week was my cousin Katie's wedding. She married a great guy that she met in AZ. They area cute couple! Brett played photographer and took literally 400 pictures! He is enjoying his new hobby. Congrats Katie an Brandon! We love you!

Ryan is getting so cute... have I mentioned that before? The poor kid gets no attention though...





We just move into our apartment last week - more details to come later - and I think Ryan really missed being at my parents for the first little bit. he was super fussy and nervous for the first two days. Then we went over and spent the day at my parents and he was as happy as could be! He is getting used to it now. Here he is enjoying his new pad!






12 comments:

Jill said...

Love the new blog. It was great seeing you guys yesterday--we didn't take any pictures though! The wedding pictures turned out great--what camera did you guys end up getting? Brett is getting good!

Forsythe said...

Congratulations on getting a new partment. Is that why you are coming p in april to get your stuff out of storage? IT will be like Christmas to see all your stuff that has been stored for so long. Ry is sure a cutie, growing fast!

heidibudge said...

Give us a call when you want to hang out!!!

Claire said...

Oh he is so cute!!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Lynley said...

How exciting to be in your own place! That will make Grandma and Grandpa visits even more exciting for him! The weather looks so nice there! And yes, please send me anything cute from H & M and I will send you $$$!

Sunnie said...

i can't believe how light ryan's hair is now! isn't that crazy how that happens! he is really cute. and fun for brett to do photography. i bet that is a great hobby.

S&F Seminario said...

You are so nice on my blog. Your Ryan IS adorable. Of course I could have predicted that. We went through the same thing you are right now because we moved out of my parents' place after Miranda was already used to having someone to dote on her at every moment. We are still dealing with the consequences. Ha. Just kidding. But it is nice to be able to go back and have your child feel so at home with their grandparents. I appreciate being able to keep in touch with you guys this way.

Piper said...

You got some really great pictures Brett! It was so great seeing you guys!

JAGBHansen said...

Wow, I haven't talked to you in foever! I can't believe that you are getting all settled! We are just the opposite right now as we are packing up to move out! We will be settleing in a couple of weeks so I can understand how you feel! Poor Ry! I am sure he just loves his grandpa and grandma so so so much!

Lorraine said...

this baby is SO adorable. it was fun to finally meet him in person.

LizzieB said...

Are you guys still in NY or are you done?

Rachel said...

oh i wish i could hold ryan! he is so cute. i also wish you lived closer and then ry and ty could be best buddies :) and then if claire and chels moved out we'd have the 4 muskateers!