I haven't been able to upload some of the pictures I wanted to post, so luckily Britney Paul tagged me so I have something else to post! So, here is a little more about me:
5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Pay my stinking parking ticket
2. Call my insurance about a lovely hospital bill.
3. Work on Ryan’s scrapbook.
4. Go running.
5. Figure out what to make for dinner tomorrow
5 Snacks I LOVE:
1. Cherry Nutrigrain bars
2. Blueberry-lemon Smoothies
3. Cookie Dough...is that a snack?
4. Popcorn, chesse and apples all mixed together
5. Oreo Gen-Soy Bars
5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off student loans
3. Invest in something
4. Buy stuff for people. You know when you are walking through a store and you think “Oh, Jill would love this or Christie needs this”... I would not just think those things; I would buy them and give it!
5. Give myself a shoe makeover
5 Places I've lived:
1. La Verne, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. London, England
4. New York, New York
5, Charlotte, NC
5 Jobs I've had:
1. 21 Choices Yogurt Server
2. AAA Receptionist
3. Testing Center at BYU
4. EFY Counselor
5. Teacher
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I HATE touching wooden spoons, especially wet ones and wet, wrinkly hands.
2. Every night before I go to sleep, I have to put lotion and Chap Stick on.
3. One of my legs is slightly longer than the other. Not noticeably, I hope.
4. Every time I pluck this one spot on my left eyebrow, I sneeze.
5. I get really grumpy if I don’t get to go running enough during the week.
5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Pay my stinking parking ticket
2. Call my insurance about a lovely hospital bill.
3. Work on Ryan’s scrapbook.
4. Go running.
5. Figure out what to make for dinner tomorrow
5 Snacks I LOVE:
1. Cherry Nutrigrain bars
2. Blueberry-lemon Smoothies
3. Cookie Dough...is that a snack?
4. Popcorn, chesse and apples all mixed together
5. Oreo Gen-Soy Bars
5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off student loans
3. Invest in something
4. Buy stuff for people. You know when you are walking through a store and you think “Oh, Jill would love this or Christie needs this”... I would not just think those things; I would buy them and give it!
5. Give myself a shoe makeover
5 Places I've lived:
1. La Verne, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. London, England
4. New York, New York
5, Charlotte, NC
5 Jobs I've had:
1. 21 Choices Yogurt Server
2. AAA Receptionist
3. Testing Center at BYU
4. EFY Counselor
5. Teacher
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I HATE touching wooden spoons, especially wet ones and wet, wrinkly hands.
2. Every night before I go to sleep, I have to put lotion and Chap Stick on.
3. One of my legs is slightly longer than the other. Not noticeably, I hope.
4. Every time I pluck this one spot on my left eyebrow, I sneeze.
5. I get really grumpy if I don’t get to go running enough during the week.
4 comments:
I am glad I got to learn a little more about you. Even though you are one of my best friends there was still things on there that I did not know. Love ya girl!
cookie dough is definitely a snack!!!
Hope you guys are all settled and doing well!
Lisa, it is so great to get to know you better! Next time you're around I would love to see you sneeze from plucking your eyebrows:) Take Care!
Heidi
i sneeze when i pluck my eyebrows too- i just haven't paid enough attention as to whether it is from a particualr spot. 21 choices server is definately a great job to have- think of all that yummy yogert....we should meet for some sometime. also- i can relate to being grumpy about not exercising.
Post a Comment