

Ryan decided it was time to start pulling himself up on things! This makes bedtime a whole lot harder. We had it down so well, too. Now it takes an hour of me laying him down, him standing up and then me laying him down again and again! It is so hard not to just laugh and grin with him when I see him do this. He gets so excited and always has the biggest smile on his face, unless I leave him there for a while and he can't get down! It is amazing how babies seem to learn things overnight! He has also given up on the pureed baby food. He just wants to feed himself! These babies, they sure keep you on your toes!
7 comments:
Thank goodness that they are worth all that work! He looks so cute in those pictures! His face is getting more and more handsome everyday.
Lisa,
Hey. It's Perchiznick. Stumbled across your blog via Jill's and just wanted to say how adorable your little boy is. Hope you and your family are well.
Lisa, he is so cute. I know I say this every time, but I LOVE his hair! How are you doing, cuz? I will be posting a family reunion update when we get back to Florida. UTAH ROCKS
He is so cute!! Yeah Hailee has been trying to climb out of her crib and fell the other day!! so that's great!
so hopefully when he starts doing that he will be a little more coordinated then Hailee!
he is so cute! i'm glad i got to see him in person. thanks for stopping by and seeing us!
This is going to be a very, very sad comment from me because WE WERE AT THE STAPLES CENTER AI CONCERT TOO!!! Fernando and I!
I can't believe we didn't see you there. HORRIBLE.
ahhh Ryan is just too cute... those bLUe eyes, love it! Before you know it he'll be in the Big Boy bed!
So... I started August alittle early. My b-day was on the 22nd and I didn't quite make it the entire day without a treat... and then the last week in July I cheated a bit with my sisters..But it was the longest that I think I have ever gone! I'm just glad that we are officially in August now. By the way, Four days is solid!
Post a Comment