Friday, July 25, 2008

Visitors

Brett's niece, Emily came to stay with us for a while and his dad came for a couple of days, too. We had a great time. We gave them a true CA experience by going up to the mountians one day and then the beach the next day. We only took pictures in Lake Arrowhead - I was bummed because we took Ry on his first bike ride at the beach and it was so cute! I will just have to get pics of his second bike ride. Anyway, we love having visitors, so anyone is welcome at anytime!
Brett's dad and Ryan ( If anyone knows any eligible single,older women he is looking! Brett's dad, not Ryan...)
I was excited to get a frozen banana... I ended up really only eating frozen chocolate! Ryan took care of the banana part.
Brett found this huge pinecone... I don't know why we had to get a picture of Ryan next to it. I guess when you have a baby, you just find any excuse to get another photo op!

1 comment:

Forsythe said...

Ryan is such a doll, I am sure you have people tell you that all the time. Rachel and Danny are coming over for a Bar-B-Q tonight, I wish you guys were up here to come too. Oh well, we will have to do it another time!