After 7 months, Brett and I had our first big outing without Ryan. I was sad to leave him, but he was with my mom and dad, so I knew he was in good hands! I loved this season of AI so much that I convinced Brett to take me to the concert! We went with my brother and two of his friends. The concert was really fun. It was definately obvious who was really, truely good when you saw them live. I enjoyed Michael Johns, Carly Smithson, and the Davids the most. Brooke White was fun to watch too, but wasn't as dynamic of a performer as the others. Thanks mom and dad for making it possible to have fun night on the town!
At the Staples Center... it was weird feeling like we didn't have a kid again. It is crazy that we used to do stuff like this all of the time. Now we can really appreciate the times when we can hit the town!
Big Ty, Big Pimpin'
Our sweet seats... at the VERY top of the Staples Center. You could not get any higher. I was afraid to stand up!
Wow. You have really got to love him to wear this shirt!
This has nothing to do with AI, I just thought it was a funny picture! I sure missed him when we were out!
At the Staples Center... it was weird feeling like we didn't have a kid again. It is crazy that we used to do stuff like this all of the time. Now we can really appreciate the times when we can hit the town!
Big Ty, Big Pimpin'
Our sweet seats... at the VERY top of the Staples Center. You could not get any higher. I was afraid to stand up!
Wow. You have really got to love him to wear this shirt!
This has nothing to do with AI, I just thought it was a funny picture! I sure missed him when we were out!
8 comments:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves AI. I hope you were able to have a really fun time even though it was the first real outing without your little man. That picture of Ryan is so stinkin' cute by the way.
Lisa! I am soooo jealous!! How did you get those tickets?? I want to go when they come to Texas. How are you guys doing? Ryan is getting so big. I love his hair!! Are you liking your apt. better or did you guys decide to move? Hope you're doing good!
That is so cool that you were able to go to the Idol concert! And Tyler is Pimp'n it! Looks like you had a great time!
That looks like it was a blast! Ryan is such a cute little guy.
I'm leaving a comment so you can have the link to my blog also. I'll call you later so we can establish a time to run.
I am so glad that you guys were able to get out and enjoy. PS. Ryan is soooooooo cute!
What a fun night to get out in the big city together! Isn't funny how carefree you are when you don't have the kiddo along? Such a fun break though they are dearly missed. I love that you were afraid to stand up :). And, LOVE the pic of Ryan with that fake fruit/veggie in his mouth that you told me about...hilarious expression!
Lisa and Brett,
It's your cousin-in-law Jen Walker.
I found your blog through Adam and Andrea's. It's so fun to see pictures of you and read up on how you are doing. Ryan is so adorable! He seriously should be in commercials!
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment