
The new dad on his first father's day! They are both so cute! It was so fun to be able to celebrate this day with Brett. He is such a wonderful dad and is always making Ryan smile and laugh. One thing that Brett said to me yesterday was " you know, I really love being a dad!" I am so grateful to have a husband who loves being a father. That love shows in everything he does and in the way he treats our sweet baby boy. There is something so special about a dad and his boy!

Speaking of dads... I sure have a great one. I am a daddy's girl. My dad always knows just the right thing to do and say to make things better. He always makes time for all of his kids and makes us feel like we are the most special person on earth. He treats all people he meets this way and I really admire him for that. (except for boys who date his daughters). He is a wonderful example to me. Now this great dad is an amazing grandpa. I love him a lot!

Here is my mom. She is amazing, too! Being a mother has really made me appreciate all that she did for us growing up... she did everything for us! She helped us with homework, made dinner every night, took careof us when we wer sick or sad - I don't know that she had any time for herself. She is such a loving, caring person and I am grateful for her. I love being able to get mommy advice from her. It seems like the older I get, the more I need her!
9 comments:
Dito, dads and moms are great!
Your post made me cry because I was thinking of home and how much I mis my Mom and Dad! We need to see each other this long distance thing is horrible! Miss you~
isn't it funny that it takes being a mom to realize how hard it really is and to appreciate how much our parents did for us? ryan is so cute as always.
Happy Father's Day Brett! Miss you guys!
Amen to that Lisa! The older I get the more I feel like I know so little. I can't even imagine how much I don't know about parenting!
Hi Lisa--we still miss you guys. Looks like you are doing so well.
That is such cute picture of Ryan and Brett.
Hey Lisa! It's so fun to see your blog.
Lisa, I did find the way to see when people update. I saw another blog that had it. Anyway, if you go into your layout, it is a NEW feature. The only negative thing is that you have to re-do your entire list, one link at a time. It takes a while, but so worth it in the end! If someone has their blog private, you just need to click ok, when the gray box appears, and then it works as normal! Hope that helps!
Post a Comment