Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chin Hickey

Ryan gave me one... at church! Were out in the foyer, where we quite often are and Ryan was playing with my face. He grabbed my cheeks and started sucking on my chin and I just let him do it because it was making me laugh and making him giggle. I went into the bathroom a few minutes later and saw my bright purple and red chin! I was so embarrassed, but what could I do? So, I sported my chin hickey proudly... and hoped people just thought it was some kind of weird rash. I wish I had a picture, but I thought of taking one after it already faded. Now I know not to let Ryan suck on my chin anymore.... unless it makes him giggle, then it is all worth it!

1 comment:

Rachelle & Dave said...

Lisa--I have to say this made me laugh so hard because my brother Kirk gave us all chin hickey's. It was like his comfort measure--sucking on our chin. I remember getting several of them--so, if you don't like it, beware of letting him continue--it could turn into a habit!