Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six Months Ago

It is hard to believe that 6 months and one day ago I looked like this:

Then I felt like this:
Then I got this cute little bundle of joy...
Now he looks like this...
And I get lots of these...
It is the best! These last 6 months have just flown by and I have loved every minute!
View Brett Andersen's profile on LinkedIn

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Six months...wow. Time flies and he is getting SO cute! I love the blonde hair.

The Waters said...

Hey Lisa, the baby is still a cute little stinker. Looks like a lover. We sure miss you guys. Seems that you are enjoying Cali. DO you miss NY at all. DOn't feel bad if you don't. Hope your doing well and having a lovely summer. Is Brett liking his job? Tell him we said hi. Love the Waters

Mary Kelly said...

Being a mommy is the best huh?! Enjoy all those slobbery kisses from your cute little man!

Sunnie said...

he is so cute! he was the cutest newborn, too. love all that crazy hair! and your were teeny!

JAGBHansen said...

Makes me wonder what I was doing 6 months ago ;) Miss you guys! Can't wait for a day off to come down and visit...

Alyosha said...

He is adorable!

Forsythe said...

Such a doll, I love how he likes to suck on your face. His hair is getting blonder!

heidibudge said...

Sooooo Cute!

Lynsi said...

That is the sweetest post! Love the new look of the blog! Ryan is ADORLABLE!!! I know how you feel... Ben is six weeks today and it has FLOWN BY!

JAGBHansen said...

I love your new template!

Jon and Heidi said...

Brett & Lisa, Jon West here. Long time. Got your blog from Emmy which I got from Emily which I got from Calli. Pretty funny. Anyways, my blog is jonandheidi.blogspot.com my e-mail is jonathanroywest@yahoo.com. Would love to hear from you guys.

Piper said...

I love the new blog look! So we didn't make it to Grimaldi's. The only time we could have gone, we were too tired to walk across the bridge. So maybe next time. And you are going to kill us......we ate at Familias, but in our defense, it was at JFK, so our options were limited.