Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Hike

Last Monday we took Ryan on his first hike. He LOVED it. He just smiled and kicked the whole way. Brett loved it, too. He was pleasantly suprised to find that this lovely mountian scene is only a short 30 minute drive away... and that the beach is only 40 minutes away - the best of both worlds! We just might make a Californian out of him yet... he has even been rooting for the Lakers:)!






View Brett Andersen's profile on LinkedIn

7 comments:

Jill said...

Pretty pictures! Yes, California is a great place. I can't believe how much Ryan looks like Brett. Especially in the first picture how he is scrunching up his face--so cute! We got to California last night... that is a long flight! It's good to be here though. Let's get together soon.

Sunnie said...

california really is great. if only it was cheaper to live there!

S&F Seminario said...

I am happy to see you guys just enjoying California so much. Fernando always says such things to me, about how California has IT ALL. So who knows, maybe we'll be your neighbors some day. You all look so great! Isn't family life the BEST?

Ryan said...

Dude do not start to like the Lakers!!

heidibudge said...

Wow! That was really pretty. Were did you go?

Jed and Kate said...

As much as I love NYC, this totally makes me miss the West Coast...so pretty!! Ryan is looking SO adorable! And, Lisa, I love your hair!
-Kate
P.S. I won't tell Jed that Brett's starting to like the Lakers...he would NOT approve.

Shelley Nicole said...

YEHAAAAAHHH!!!! You guys are so dang cute! Holy cow, your pictures make me miss you so much. Ryan is adorable! His hair is the coolest! I am so jealous that you are in my stomping grounds! I will be down there over Labor Day weekend, I would LOVE to try and see you! Love you guys!