Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Longer a Portable Baby

Ryan is 5 months today! It is amazing what he learns everyday. This weekend, Ryan decided that he was no longer going to tolerate being toted around by mom and dad. We went out to dinner with my family and Brett and I had to take turns taking laps with Ryan outside. The only way that he would be quiet was if we either gave him a drink of water out of our cup(his new favorite trick) or give him water off of a spoon. He doesn't cry - he just squeals and screams. Which is cute, but mostly embarrassing. And church... forget about it! I spend pretty much the whole three hours pacing the halls. I feel like I am the only mom doing that - the WHOLE time. He is a lot of fun though and I love watching his personality emerge - even if it is a strong one!

No comments: