Friday, May 16, 2008

Future Coug!



I swear he smiles a lot... just not in front of cameras! I think he just tries to figure out how he is going to get it and then put it in his mouth! Go Cougs!
View Brett Andersen's profile on LinkedIn

8 comments:

Decker and Christine said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I love those eyes he has. Isn't it so fun when they hug you back?

Nici said...

Lisa, I read Goose Girl and really didn't get into it until the end but then I really liked it. I am reading Enna Burning and I am having the hardest time getting into it. But, I also can't move on to another book until I have givenit a fair shot...so, is it worth pushing on or should I just give in and move on? You are the only one I know who has read these books so you are my only source...Help! Thanks

Forsythe said...

such a blue eyed cutie!

Nici said...

Hey, thanks for the in put. I am thinking I will just put it away for a while. It doesn't sound like I am missing too much. Here I come TWILIGHT! :) I have been craving to read it again and with all the pre-views out I am very excited. Or I did buy Stephenie Meyes new book "The Host" maybe I will start that. Thanks again!

Brittney Paul said...

Too Cute!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Oh my gosh Lis, you look absolutely beautiful! And Ryan is so sweet. I hope everything is going so well for all of you!

Paul said...

Hey I heard you guys want to go into bidness togetha. Quieren hacer quesadillas?? Vamonos

Lynley said...

How cute is that???