We fed Ryan peas yesterday for the first time. He didn't do too bad...meaning he didn't spit them out all over the place! Brett got some great shots of the big event!
The first bite... not so sure. Gross! "Why are you putting this back in my mouth?" Satisfaction!
6 comments:
Wow, Ryan is getting so big! And he has so much blond Hair!!! It looks like life is good. I love the updated pics!
How fun! I love feeding my kids for the first time. They always make the best faces!
so cute and the pictures are turing out great! I love the one with you and Ry and the mansion looking out over the valley. Such a cutie!
His hair looks so much lighter than before! Wow! What a cutie!!
-Kate
i love that scrunchy face they make when you give them food they aren't too sure of. it is so great!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Makes me want another soooo bad :) I miss these days! He is adorable!
Post a Comment