Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am STILL pregnant!!

We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Ryan. He must be shooting for "fashionably late". I am now four days over due - I never thought that I would be OVERDUE! But, I am sure he will be worth the wait. So, the word is that I am getting induced on Friday, so most likely Ryan will be born on Dec. 1st. Hopefully he will come on his own, but I have a feeling he won't because he hasn't really dropped yet. I am getting an Asian accu-pressure massage tomorrow, so we will see if it helps! That is the news! I really hope that the next post I make is full of good news and pictures!!

5 comments:

Forsythe said...

I am sorry Lisa, it is because you just looked so good pregnant Ryan thought he would stay in for a little longer. Plus it is cold out here in the real world. I don't blame him. Hang in there and thank you for keeping us updated. We love you!

Lynley said...

Holy cow! You are a patient woman! You'll have to tell me how the accupuncture goes...can't wait to hear some good news!

Piper said...

So today (Friday) when I checked out your blog your baby from you baby widget was gone. Does that mean you have had your baby? What is going on?

Sunnie said...

i guess the rule is to never expect an early baby. but we can't help but get our hopes up. i hope he's here by now. i'm so excited to see pics!

Lynsi said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I heard the exciting news! He FINALLY came! Can't wait to see some pictures and hope you are feeling good! Much love from AZ!!!