Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome home baby Ryan!

Baby Ry with Grammy
Mommy is ready to go home!
Cute daddy!
Doesn't this picture make you want to cuddle him!
Going home in a taxi cab!
Add to Technorati Favorites

21 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

I will post all of the lovely details soon! We love being parents and we sure love our little guy!

Forsythe said...

Yeah!!! He is soooo darling, look at all that dark hair. He was 1 ounce heavier than Blake and 1 inch shorter. They were meant to be friends. We are so happy for you. You made it through the wait, I am sure it was all worth it. Kiss those pink cheeks for us

Jen & Johnny said...

He is so darling!! Congrats you guy!!! I hope everything went smoothly!! I am sure it was all worth it!! All the pains, and the aches, the discomfort... all mean nothing now!! That's how I felt for sure!!

Kimberly said...

He is SO cute! Love the pictures. Congratulations!

Michael and Natalie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

breckster said...

Congratulations! He is lovely! I hope mommy is feeling well. (If you want advice keep reading: take advantage of the help you are getting now, even if you don't think you need help.Take naps with ryan, you need them as much as he does.)

Rachel said...

he is beautiful! seriously such a good looking baby. and you are looking great too lis! you super mom!! i hope you are feeling well.

JAGBHansen said...

Yeah, little Ryan! We are so happy to finally have you here with all of us. Brett & Lisa, he is gorgeous! Love you and miss you tons!

Stacie said...

Lisa,
Definetely worth the wait! He is adorable, congratularions!!

Claire said...

He is so cute! and you both look great!!

heidibudge said...

He is so cute. I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see him in person!

Piper said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. All that hair is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas. Good luck with the move.

Lorraine said...

Congrats, Lisa and Brett! I am so happy for you. The pictures are adorable, and I love Ryan's hair!

S&F Seminario said...

Brett and Lisa and Ryan,
YAY! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to hear all of the details, but he is so beautiful...almost as much hair as a Peruvian little baby! We love you all so much and we are so happy you are new parents! What a wonderful holiday you will have!

Nancy said...

hooray!!!!! Congrats, he's so cute!! And Lisa, you look fantastic!

Sunnie said...

i am loving that hair! and i thought jada's hair was crazy- his is too cute! i'm glad your mom got to visit for a little bit. hopefully you are feeling great and adjusting. sorry about the long labor. that doesn't sound like fun. i can't wait to hear more and see more pics!

Lynsi said...

Congrats! He is so adorable! Hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep! I'm so happy for you guys!

Calli said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I have to say that you did a great job naming him. I know first hand that "Ryans" turn out to be great boys...he is beautiful. Way to go Lisa...oh, and Brett!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You guys, he is absolutely the most adorable, handsome, sweet little guy I have ever seen! And Julie looks like the youngest Grammy ever! I am sooooooo happy for you guys, I just wish I was there to snuggle him. Well worth the wait and long labor I'd say!

Sarah C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRETT AND LISA!!! AND BABY RYAN!!!! What a DOLL!! He is absolutely to die for. Hooray for the Andersen family! Love you guys!

Nici said...

Ok, he is freakin' cute! Congratulations. We are very excited to see the little guy. Maybe he is so cute because he has a great name :) Love you guys!