Monday, December 31, 2007

Where has my brain gone?




I have been so caught up in baby stuff that I failed to mention my smart hubby... he is now a master of Organizational Psychology. Well - pretty much - he still has to take his comp exam in February, but he will pass it for sure. I am so proud of him. We are moving Brea, CA so he can start working for B of A. I am looking forward to being in warmer weather and being close to family. My family is pretty excited,too - not for us to be there, but to have baby Ry so close. I don't blame them - he is a cutie.

7 comments:

Forsythe said...

Congratulations Brett! Way to go. YOu guys are no longer students, you now have to take on the real world. Is that your sister in the picture with your mom and Ry? It can't be! Look forward to seeing you this week!

Rachel said...

lisa! your hair!! its so dark! so now you know that brunettes are really the ones who have more fun :) its looks really pretty, and so does your haircut.
and congrats to brett! what an accomplishment. and i am very jealous that you will now call sunny california your new home. lucky ducks!
miss you guys and love you!

Lynsi said...

Welcome back to the West coast! Love your hair!!! I remember I chopped my hair right after I had Kinley... good time for a change after a baby.
Anyways tell Brett congrats! Can't wait to see little Ry!

Sunnie said...

your baby is so cute! congrats to brett. that is great. and california will be so fun. i wish we lived closer to family. it would make life a lot different. i'm jealous!

Jed and Kate said...

Congrats on graduating! It's good to know that it is actually possible to exit the world of student-hood. Can't wait! Lisa, I like your new background. Did you find out the way to make blog backgrounds cooler? If so, fill me in!!
-Kate

Walker Family said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable baby! You guys should have many children -- you make such cute ones! And sorry, I still can't look at my neice Julie and see a grandmother -- although Grandpa Ron looks very much the part, aged gentleman that he is. Love you guys! Uncle Joe

Sarah C. said...

Lis! I can't get enough of you guys!! Congrats to Brett! Your hair is awesome! And baby Ryan is SOOOO stinkin cute! You said "you didn't know which pictures to put".. trust me.. we want them all. Don't feel bad or that you're thinking "look at my baby, he is THE cutest" - we ALL love to see the pictures! It's totally my favorite part. And I'm so excited for you guys to be moving to California! Welcome back to the WEST!! We've missed you.