



Today was my first offical day of stay at home mommyhood. Brett started his job today, so vacation is officially over. I am really loving being at home with baby Ry, but I haven't quite figured out how to accomplish much. I mean, who would want to clean or pay bills when you can hold this cute baby? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
15 comments:
It's crazy because he totally looks like a little man! Adorable. I wouldn't be able to do anything but play with him either.
Lisa I love you and think you're beautiful, but I think he looks like Brett!
My advice is...don't worry about it because it will eventually get done...you see ours and how fast they have grown so just enjoy him!
I just tote Blake around wherever I am in the house and lay him down next to me as I get things done. Also those bjorns are amazing and you can do so much while they are strapped to you. Love ya girl and your cute little man!
Hey guys, just wanted to get in on all the "how cute he is" stuff because he really is! Thanks again for letting us come to the blessing it was really special. It was especially special for my mom. Norene was he best friend and she still misses her like crazy and I think that it really means a lot to my mom to be apart of these knds of things for Norene. She really had a nice time being able to hold Ryan. Thanks again and love you guys!
Oh my goodness, he is SO cute. His face has changed a lot. I think he looks like a White.
I think you are already supermom. You are amazing! how is everything going for you? How close to your parents are you? Is your family loving having your guys closer now? I miss you so much!!!!
one would think i'd be full of advice huh with all my experience:) but not really. good luck being a stay at home mommy. it's a whole new world.
Lisa,
You will be great. It's hard for a person who likes to check things off a list to feel the same sense of accomplishment, but eventually you learn to appreciate being able to check of "generally taken-care of infant" off your list, even when lots of other things don't get checked off. You'll be brilliant at it. He is a beautiful, beautiful baby.
Lis,
I can't believe how much he has already changed! He is so quickly losing the new born look. He is too cute> So glad you are back on the West Coast, Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey Lisa
I am just dying to see your baby in person!!! Are you guys still at your parents or are you gone? Let me know so I can come and see you!!!
He's getting so big! Watch out, they grow fast.
oh i am so sad i never got to hold that sweet little guy. we miss you guys but are glad we have some place to stay if we ever get out to ca! :) love you lis!
Lisa--
He is so cute. He has the most adorable little face. We are so happy for you guys.
You guys! # 1, that kid is so stinkin cute! I want to eat him! Seriously, he's beautiful and I'm sure you are amazing fun little parents. #2 the bad news, I totally sent you a present for Ryan to New York and then it got sent back to me and I had to pay the stupid post office to get it back...ha ha hate them. Anyway, I still love you and know that you moved to Cali and now I need an address to resend the package to. And when you get it, you will have to love it all the more! let me know. Love you! Jealous you are in Brea!!!!
Post a Comment