



When we were in Utah after Christmas, we were able spend time with family, see many of our wonderful friends that we miss so much and bless little Ryan. We had a great time. It seems like we need to be in Utah for a month at a time to be able to spend as much time with everyone as we would like to. It was the sweetest experince to bless Ryan. We did it at my Aunt Becky's house so all of our immediate family could be there. Brett did a beautiful job. Our kid has one great dad!
6 comments:
Aw Brett looks so proud! That's great. I like how you did it at a house instead of at church. I recently found out that you could do it that way and it seems like such a great idea. Especially to be able to have everyone there. I really like the Pres. Hinckley quote too, thanks.
Such a cutie! Hey I can solve your Utah problem! Just move here. JK. I hope Cali is treating you well. We miss you.
We wish we could have spent more time with you two! We are planning on coming down some Saturday in the near future, hopefully Johnny's schedule will allow it soon. I miss you too much!
Ryan is so dang cute. Call me this week and we'll see if we can get together!!!
your hair is cute dark. i like it. and ryan is so cute. i love the hair. blessing days are so special.
Post a Comment