Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I wish that this could really happen!

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know...I really do love nursing, but sometimes I would like to pass the buck on. Especially in the first few weeks when you are really sore!

Claire said...

I don't know how many times I have thought the same thing. I think we would gain a little more respect if they could feel what we go through!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

HAHAHAHAHA That is seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a good long time!!! What a doll. Gosh, he is so cute! How is mommyhood?

Piper said...

That is hilarious!

S&F Seminario said...

This is what I call male bonding. Nice.

Lynley said...

Brett's so nice I'm sure that if he actually could breastfeed, he would!

Jed and Kate said...

That's so funny! We will totally miss you guys!! It was so fun to come over and see the little guys in person--he is seriously so adoreable!! I hope our kids can be as cute as that...Jed always says they're going to be ugly, sad, huh? Anyway, we're so sad that you guys are gone. I know you'll love living in Cali, but we hope you get the chance to come back and visit. Have an awesome Christmas! And we'll keep in touch through the fabulous world of blogging!
-Kate