





I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season! It hasn't quite yet felt like Christmas with all of the changes we have had this last month, but it still a wonderful time of year. Two weeks after Ry-guy was born we packed up all of our stuff and put it on a truck to CA! It was a crazy time, but we are happy to be back on the West Coast. We will miss all of our wonderful friends back in NYC though - I cna't believe that our time there is over! Even though I complained - a lot - I will look back on our time there with fondness. Ryan is getting so big and is as cute as ever! At his 2 week check up he was already almost 10 pounds... where did this kid come from? He is holding up his head and working on his smile - I love seeing his little dimple!Enjoy the many pictures - I couldn't decide which ones to post. Also among the changes - I got new hair! Short and dark... I guess since so much else was changing, why not me too :).
8 comments:
I LOVE your new hair! I can't wait to see you guys! It has been way toooo long! Hope you are having an amazing Christmas season, we will be sure to come visit in Cali! Love you guys!
i heard you had a new hair do. so so cute. isn't it great to get a new look after being pregnant. it makes you feel so pretty again. and your baby is the cutest thing ever. i bet you love being back in california!
where in california are you??
WOw! I didnt' even recognize you! It is so cute. When you get to ut will you call... lets get together
ps Ryan is so cute! I can't wait to meet him
Your little Ryan is an angel!!! And your hair looks fantastic!!!!
Oh my gosh!!! He is just soo flippin cute!!! What a wonderful Christmas present. I wish I could be there with you!
We miss you guys!! Ryan is just getting cuter and cuter! And I love your hair! I'm glad to hear you survived your move. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment