Okay so your baby counter said you have two days to go. What's that all about? It said you had one day to go this morning, even though you were due yesterday.
Okay, I registered for this silly google account thing JUST so I could comment on your blogging cuz I always read what you write! YOu are sooo funny and I miss you guys and hopefully that cute baby will come sooon! I have so many friends who are pregnant, it's insane!
5 comments:
I love you :)
Hang in there Lisa, the time will come. Just try and stay busy!
Love you and will keep you in our prayers.
Okay so your baby counter said you have two days to go. What's that all about? It said you had one day to go this morning, even though you were due yesterday.
ARGH!!! That must be so frustrating!!! Keep your chin up and let that baby drop!
Okay, I registered for this silly google account thing JUST so I could comment on your blogging cuz I always read what you write! YOu are sooo funny and I miss you guys and hopefully that cute baby will come sooon! I have so many friends who are pregnant, it's insane!
Post a Comment