

I cannot believe that I am going to have a baby any day now... technically 19 days from today, but he is considered "full term" now. I went to the doctor last Tuesday and she sat Brett and I down and reiterated the fact that I am a first time mom and most first time moms deliever on their due dates or even a week later. But all the women in the ward who have just had babies have all delivered about 10 days early - so who knows! I guess the best thing to do is to just assume he will come late and be suprised and excited if he comes early.
I wonder if any studies have been done about fathers "nesting". This whole week, Brett has been moving our furniture around and trying to organzie everything before the baby comes. It is very cute.
14 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! When are we going to see you next? Will you be home in Cali for Christmas? If so then we will see you then. If not, when are you moving to California, and where are you moving? So many questions.....we need to chat!
You look great Lisa. We can't wait to meet your little one.
you still have a tiny belly. mine sticks out sooo much when i'm almost due! you look really cute. enjoy the last little bit of time you have before the baby gets here because believe me life is never the same again:) but in a good way! i'm so excited to see pics of the baby and to see what you name him. and i would say don't plan on going early. it's just better that way. you have the right idea.
We are so excited for you guys!! We can't wait to see your new little one!! Good Luck on the delivery!!
Aghh!! so exciting! They grow so fast soak up every minute!
Oh I am so excited for you guys! You do not nearly look ready to deliver Lisa! You are small! Luckky girl!
So typical of Brett...the organizer. By the way, Max came right on his due date (Christmas Eve) without being induced. I too was prepared for going past so I was happy he didn't wait too long. What a Christmas last year was--you look great. I miss you both. Hope to see you in Utah soon!
Lisa, you look GREAT! I can't believe that you are just a couple of weeks away. Good luck. Brett is going to be such a cute dad.
Jill climbed about 50 flights of stairs and walked 6 miles the day she went into labor, so it all depends how bad you want it out!!
You do look great. My water broke with Brooklyn a week after her due date, and I was induced with Brielle the day before her due date. My mom had all her babies early, and my sister did as well. Not me. So planning on being late is a good idea, and than you'll be really excited if he comes early. Good luck! We are so excited for you.
Can you believe 2 weeks?!!! I am so excited :)
I am jealous...I want to go to Ellen. But, don't forget you are both tagged...I am still waiting:) Brett this is your chance to shine in your blogging talents:) I am very excited for you and the new baby that will be coming very soon...Yeah!
We are so excited for you. And you have so many friends cheering for you guys! Blake came right on his due date, but in my mind I had set a week before that and it felt like he was overdue. So just be patient and take it slow. You will be a great mom!
i think your doctor is off his rocker!!! I had Paityn 19 days early...so it just depends. I have been told it is pretty much how your mom was with delivering. My mom was about 2 weeks early with all 4 children, and I was even earlier with Paityn.
GOOD LUCK, hope all goes well.
Post a Comment