I have had many phone calls and text messages from anxious friends and family...so as of today there is no baby yet. I guess he is going to stay in there until he is good and ready. I am thinking this is a sign that he is going to be more like his dad... if he was like me, he would have been out last week... I'm the impatient one :). Still 4 days until the due date though, so we'll keep you posted!
4 comments:
Lis...
I'm sure your phone has been ringing non stop! I keep checking your blog to see what's happening! good luck with everything! You'll do great, and can't wait to see your little guy! Love ya girl! Lyns
The same thing happened to me with Brooklyn! What an exciting time though :) Good luck with it all!
thanks for the update. i've been wondering. i'm pulling for the 23rd- jake's b-day! good luck!
Hey It's Stacie! I'm bummed you couldn't make it for ice hockey, football, and of course hard sauce. Your blog is way funny, good luck with the delivery!!
Post a Comment