The c-section went very well. The doctors and nurses were all kind and comforting. Baby Jace was out within 15 minutes of walking into the OR. He was born on 9-4-2012 at 7:25pm. The first thing they said was " he has strawberry blond hair!" Then I heard " He is 9 lbs 14oz!" I was shocked at both! Because he was so big, they had to suction him out... so he had a little bump on his head for the first few weeks. Poor guy. We were so grateful everything else was health and strong.
It is always pure magic the first time you see your baby. I never want to forget this first moment with Jace. He was crying his little lungs out when Brett brought him over to me. I kissed his sweet face and started talking to him... and he stopped crying. He recognized my voice. It was such a special moment.
The boys were beyond excited to meet their baby brother. Ryan especially. After he left the hospital he called me and said, " I can't stop thinking about baby Jace." So sweet.
nn
The hospital where I delivered was only about 10 minutes from my parent's house. It was so nice to be that close. They were so helpful and took turns helping Brett take care of me and take care of the boys. So grateful for them.
4 comments:
congrats Lis! He's beautiful, just like the rest of your fam! Glad everything went well!
Now that is the way to have a baby! 15 minutes !?! awesome and so happy for your and your family, congrats!
Congrats! So glad it all went well and you are feeling ok. 3 handsome boys! Can't wait to meet him.
Lisa, he is adorable, you look great. I am so excited for you. I know you wish you delivered...but 9.15, ugh. I think you dodged one there :)
Love you!
Post a Comment