The other night I was making cookies with Ryan . We make them a lot around here( my diet starts... tomorrow). I told Ryan that when he is 16 and starts to date, he can impress girls by making them cookies. Then, I said, he needs to come home and tell me all about it.
Ryan responded, " Mom, I am just going to marry you! Dad is going to be a grandpa some day and then I can marry you."
Those moments are worth more than a million dollars to me!
Ryan responded, " Mom, I am just going to marry you! Dad is going to be a grandpa some day and then I can marry you."
Those moments are worth more than a million dollars to me!
2 comments:
So sweet.
ha, so true! Diet always starts on Monday for me too when we're making cookies... which happens to be close to everyday! (remember we decided it's in the genes!)
I love that sweet little comment, those boys of yours sure have a great momma to love on!
Post a Comment