Brett's dad got remarried on May 7th in Priest Lake, Idaho. The lucky lady is Bonnie. Aren't they cute. Her real name is Bonita. Brett's dad's real name is Basil. Basil and Bonita... I love it! It was a beautiful wedding in a gorgeous place. We are so happy that they are happy!
Here is the beautiful lake. I could have stayed outside all day except for the 40 degree weather.

Our Family - Hawaiian by the lake style!

My favorite moment of the whole ordeal (besides seeing the happy couple) was when Ryan was the ring bearer! He was hilarious! He held the pillow so well and was so cute as he walked up to his papa. Then, about 2 feet away, he stopped and threw the pillow to Butch. What a boy! Luckily the ring was tied on!
We had such a wonderful time with all of Brett's family!
Here is the beautiful lake. I could have stayed outside all day except for the 40 degree weather.
Our Family - Hawaiian by the lake style!

My favorite moment of the whole ordeal (besides seeing the happy couple) was when Ryan was the ring bearer! He was hilarious! He held the pillow so well and was so cute as he walked up to his papa. Then, about 2 feet away, he stopped and threw the pillow to Butch. What a boy! Luckily the ring was tied on!We had such a wonderful time with all of Brett's family!
6 comments:
How fun! It was so great to see YOU the other week! We really miss you guys! Ryan is the cutest little ring bearer I've ever seen!
Congrats to Brett's dad! So fun to see you this past weekend, even if it was only for a bit!
Congrats to Bonnie and Butch! What a special day! xoms
That place is beautiful...glad you had a good time.
You guys! What great news! CONGRATS! You all have such a wonderful family. I love the names Basil and Bonita. I might have to call you and borrow those for a book title or something. I'll cut you in on the profits. You guys make California look GREAT. We miss you!
Lisa, darling pic of Ry & Papa. And, I do love their names, classic! What a beautiful place for the wedding. i loved catching up on your little fam tonight. Way to go on the Ragnar run and how funny to see Kelly Kapowski! Only in Cali :).
Post a Comment