Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Flour Man

Ryan likes to help me cook.
When ever I start, he says "chair, chair" and climbs right up and is ready to go. I think that he really just likes eating whatever I am making, but so do I. He has learned how to use the kitchen aide and loves to turn it on and off. It backfired on him one day when we were making bread together. We were making about 4 loaves at one time, so there was a massive amount of flour in the kitchen aide. He turned it on and... poof, he became the flour man!
He was crying, but I thought that it was so funny and cute, that I wiped off just enough flour so he could breathe and then ran to get the camera. Poor little flour man!





3 comments:

Quinn Family said...

So funny and cute...totally worth making him wait so you could get a picture. Don't you just love the help in the kitchen, well usually.

Piper said...

Oh my gosh, I just laughed out loud at work! That is awesome!

Elise said...

That is too funny!