You know how there is a saying for when things do not mix, like
"Oil and water"
OR
"a bull in a china shop"
Well, I would like to add another:
"Like an ice cream truck in a church parking lot"!
This Sunday after church, everyone was leaving and this sweet little ice cream truck man saw all the children running around and assumed it would be a gold mine of a stop. Well, he drove in, slowly making his way around the lot and all he was met with was stares and laughter. I felt bad for him, really. But, now he knows - Mormons do not buy ice cream on Sunday. poor guy, but at least we have our new saying!
10 comments:
Ha ha! Dang it! I would have felt bad too! Probably bad enough to buy something unfortunately :/
That is so funny! Poor guy.
LOL! He probably hates Mormons now.
HEHE, that is too funny! Poor ice cream man, steer clear of all the churches with those tall steeples!
Poor thing...the ironic thing is that if that happened here in NY someone would have bought some.
So funny! I'm sure he was so confused! Will we see you guys next week?
We missed him! I must have left too early. That's pretty funny!
Just wanted to reply to your question on our blog. I know Amy Andrews from St. George. We went to middle school together and then we ended up being roomates in Jerusalem. I ran into her last summer and she asked me how I knew you guys too because of our blog list. Pretty funny!
AMAZING!!!!! I love it!
so funny! and i feel bad for the poor guy too.
Post a Comment