Today, as I do many days, I felt such gratitude that I get to be with my little boy all day! I get to laugh at all of his antics and watch him grow and develop day by day. Today, he played at the water fountian at the mall for the first time. I loved watching his pure delight as he got soaking wet! It gave me a perma-grin for the rest of the day. Motherhood is a great gig!
5 comments:
And you do a great job as a mom!
I just want to get the gig someday!
Totally agree. i am excited to got to the fountain with clara as soon as she gets that cast off!
I would always agree, but for some reason today that really rang true for me too.
aw, you're such a cute mom. It feels like FOREVER since I've seen you...it's no fair Steve gets to hang out with you guys more than Mackenna and I do!! We need to get together SOON, I want to hear all about your race and your trip etc. Call or email me-are you free this weekend?
Post a Comment