Now that summer is here we are back at the beach! Ryan is in heaven there. He loves the water and runs right into it and laughs everytime he gets knocked down by a wave. The beach won't be very relaxing this summer, but it will be lots and lots of fun!






7 comments:
What a fun day!!!
now that's my kind of beach...how fun!
Awww, how cute, but I understand about no relaxing! Looks like too much fun, maybe we should move near a beach!
What a blast! What beach is this? Only one more week of school--then we, too, will be beach bums for a couple months. Can't wait! :)
I thought I recognized this blog from Michelle's blog. I just wanted to say that your little Ryan was so cute in Nursery on Sunday. I feel bad that I haven't been able to get to know you better. You guys look like you have so much fun. By the way, don't you just love Priest Lake? I am from Idaho and it is one of the best places to go there. Love your blog!
i love the beach! i'm jealous you live in cali and get to go!
oh must you rub it in?? i need the beach in my life. every day!
Post a Comment